Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is:
Q1: What is your company's name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
is a 2500 square foot specialty retail store located in Minneapolis that sells eco products for your home and life. Our product lines cover a wide range of categories including furniture, home decor, gifts, jewelry, bath and body, stationery, clothing, mattresses, baby gear, building materials, and more. Every product that is sold at Moss Envy was chosen because of its eco-attributes and is somehow better for you, your family, your community, or your world.
What is different about Moss Envy's products?
Moss Envy sells eco alternatives to everyday products. The items that fill our floor and shelves fit into one or more of the following categories: recycled, reclaimed, natural, organic, sustainable, vintage, energy saving, water saving, or fair trade. We also seek out, support, and purchase from a number of local artists, designers, inventors, and craftspeople.
- Ryan North
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/mossenvy
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/mossenvy
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/mossenvy
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/mossenvy
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mossenvy
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- Since 2007
Q6: How many kids do you have? How many would you have if you could pick any number?
- We have 1. That's enough!
Q7: What is the most number of diapers you have personally owned at any given time?
- 14 years ago...we used disposables. There just weren't great options like SoftBums back then!
- Omni Bamboo Large Pods
- Green - we'd call it the Moss Envy!
Q10: How do you think cloth diapering will be different in 5 years?
- Maybe we'll see the invention of "Smart" diapers that send a text message when they're wet! No more butt sniffing! Just check your phone.
If you love Moss Envy, comment below tell us why!