Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is:
Q1: What is your company's name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
Where are we? Our warehouse and office is located in South Paris, Maine; about an hour north of Portland. We also have support staff located in Florida, North Carolina, and Missouri. Since we are in a small town we don't currently have a store-front but do have local pickup if you're in the area. Just contact us to make sure someone will be in the office before stopping by.
Q2: Who are we?
- Kelly's Closet is a small family owned business owned by Bobbi-Jean Palmer. Kelly's Closet was originally owned by cloth diaper advocate and author, Kelly Wels. Bobbi-Jean has owned and operated the store since 2010 and continues to bring you high quality cloth diapers, education, and customer service. While you might think of us as a large operation, the reality is that we only have 2-4 employees in the office on an average day. We don't outsource any of our operations and handle all of the ordering, stocking, packing, shipping, and customer service. On any given day you may find other family members stopping by to lend a hand in packing and shipping your orders, as well as a few kids building fluffy cloth diaper forts on school holidays. We have employees both in the office and virtual, together we are the caring employees of Kelly's Closet who help you with your cloth diapering journey.
Our Virtual Staff. In addition to our office staff we have a strong virtual team. Our graphic designer and web masters are from iCreative Media and they make us look good.
Our social media team, Calley and Jenny, are here to answer your product and customer service questions. Calley is a mom of 2 and has been cloth diapering for over 4 years now. Jenny is a mom of 1 and working on potty training her cloth diapered baby boy
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KellysClosetUSA
- Twitter: @DiaperShops
- Instagram: @diapershops
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/diapershops/boards/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjlJ62SK5FmZqvIHp5V5YIQ
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- 12+ years
Q6: How many kids do you have? How many would you have if you could pick any number?
- The owner has 2 kids and so do I. I think we're both done!
Q7: What is the most number of diapers you have personally owned at any given time?
- Echo Bamboo Large Pods
- Omni DryTouch Large Pods
- Turquoise - Breaskfast at Tiffany's
- I'm hoping it will be more mainstream but I also hope that being mainstream doesn't hurt small family run businesses like our own.
If you love Kellys Closet, comment below tell us why!