Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is:
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
Squishy Tushy. We've been in business since 2008. We carry the largest selection of cloth diapers in NW Ohio and SE Michigan. SoftBums are one of our customer favorite!
Q2: What is your name?
|Teresa at the Grand Opening of their store in Michigan|
- Teresa@squishytushy.com - Teresa
- 103 S. Lane St. Blissfield, MI 49228
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SquishyTushy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/squishytushycd
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/squishytushy/
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SquishyTushyDiapers
- Other: plus.google.com/116328375807622040712/
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- Since 2008
Q6: How many kids do you have? How many would you have if you could pick any number?
Q7: What is the most number of diapers you have personally owned at any given time?
- Echo Bamboo Super Pods
- Royal Blue or Electric Blue-Electrified
Q10: How do you think cloth diapering will be different in 5 years?
- I think more families will be using cloth diapers and there will continue to be easier and easier diapers to use.
If you love Squishy Tushy, comment below tell us why!