Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is:
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
Nell's Natural Baby
We are a family owned business in western Ohio.
We love cloth diapers and are sure you and your baby will too! Nell's Natural Baby has modern, easy to use cloth diapers. We understand that the change to cloth may be a big one, so we commit to providing you with all the information and help you need to get started. For expecting parents, we are pleased to offer our newborn diaper rental and gift registry. If you are expecting multiples, please let us know so that we can offer you our multiples discount!
Q2: What is your name?
|Jodi & Her Family|
Q3: Please list your website URL, If you are a brick and mortar store, please list your address and hours:
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/NellsNaturalBaby
- Twitter: twitter.com/nellsnatural
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/theboysnme/cloth-diapers/
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrfY19aJm4wm1iADeGIvoZQ
- Three & a half years!
Q6: How many kids do you have? How many would you have if you could pick any number?
- We have 3 within 3 years. I love having 3!
Q7: What is the most number of diapers you have personally owned at any given time?
- A LOT! :)
- Echo Bamboo Super Pods
- Deep Orange & I'd call it Sunset.
- Who knows? I have been amazed at how much the industry has evolved in the last 5 years! Amazing!
If you love Nell's Natural Baby, comment below tell us why!