Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is:
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
Abby's Lane 9 years in business, excited to have been able to share cloth diapering with thousands of customers, while working with talented moms from around the country.
Q2: What is your name?
- Stephanie Daniel
Q3: Please list your website URL, If you are a brick and mortar store, please list your address and hours:
|Abby's Lane in Manassas, VA!|
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
YouTube: Sh*t Cloth Diaper Moms Say..
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AbbysLaneDiapers
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/abbyslane
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/abbyslanestore/
- 9 years
Q6: How many kids do you have? How many would you have if you could pick any number?
- 6...hmmm...I guess 6 for now ;)
|Stephanie's adorable littles.|
Q7: What is the most number of diapers you have personally owned at any given time?
- I have had 2 in diapers 5 times now, so my number would be 40 for those times. I am somewhat of a minimalist, and like to wash daily~
- Omni DryTouch Large Pods
- Turquoise. I would say "Waters of Aruba", just so I could picture sipping a cocktail when looking at it~
- More mainstream, vogue prints and simple systems to appeal to more families~
If you love Abbys Lane, comment below tell us why!