Retailer of the Day is: The Sanctuary Birth & Family Wellness Center
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
The Sanctuary Birth & Family Wellness Center; We are a group of midwives, holistic practitioners, birth center, education center and retail location. We have everything in our eco-boutique to cater to the pregnant mama, baby, new mama and family!
Q2: What is your name? What is your contact email?
Q3: Please list your website URL, If you are a brick and mortar store, please list your address and hours:
Mar Vista Neighborhood
- hours 10-6 weekdays , 10-4 Saturday
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: facebook/birthsanctuary
- Twitter: twitter/birthsanctuary
- Instagram: instagram/birthsanctuary
- Pinterest: pinterest/birthsanctuary
- YouTube: youtube/birthsanctuary
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- 1.5 years
- 2, would love 6 but in LA seems impossible
- Nothing crazy maybe 10 covers and 30 inserts
- Echo; DryTouch Super Pods
- Green; Whatever works
- Improved washing techniques, thinner more absorbent inserts
If you love The Sanctuary Birth & Family Wellness Center, comment below tell us why!