Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is: Sew Crafty Baby
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
Sew Crafty Baby, In stock store with a full line of cloth diapers and accessories. Tried and true diaper lines such as BumGenius, Fuzzi Bunz,GroVia, Cj's, Bee Green Naturals, Rumparooz, Bottombumpers, Bummis, Thirsties, SoftBums, Applecheeks, and more. We have been in business 6 years now but still work diligently to give our full attention to order details and personal customer service. We are at over 7000 FB fans, and offer bi-weekly giveaways! Bee Green Naturals is our personal product line that has wonderful reviews. We make purely clean wipe cubes, foaming solution, lotions, lip balms, wool wash and more!
Q2: What is your name? What is your contact email?
Q3: Please list your website URL, If you are a brick and mortar store, please list your address and hours:
|Sew Crafty Baby operates out of their very organized home.|
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SewCraftyBaby
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- 6 years
- 3, three is a great number for our family (although I LOVE babies, and occasionally dream of maybe just ONE more?
- Goodness.... Do the Diapers in my store count???? At least 50, oh wait 75-80 if you include prefolds and fitteds......
- Echo Bamboo Super Pods
- Omni Bamboo Super Pods
- A Deep Coral.... Hummm I would name it "Sunrise"
- I think it will continue to become more and more mainstream with more options in big box stores for families to choose from (mixed feelings on this). I also think that the trend towards natural fibers will continue...
If you love Sew Crafty Baby, comment below tell us why!