Today we continue our series putting the spotlight a different retailer for 100 Days of Super SoftBums Sellers as a fun way to show our appreciation & help our fans get to know our retailers a little better.
Retailer of the Day is: Pinstripes & Polkadots
Q1: What is your companies name? What would you like us to know about your store or yourself?
- PinStripes & PolkaDots seeks to educate caregivers about modern cloth diapering options and provide caregivers with a cloth-diapering package that will meet each baby's needs. Krista is a work-at-home-mom to a toddler who has been cloth-diapered since infancy. I love sharing my passion for cloth diapering with moms and dads who want what's best for their little bundle.
Q2: What is your name? What is your contact email?
- Krista Cardona
Q3: Please list your website URL, If you are a brick and mortar store, please list your address and hours:
- Store out of home with full inventory- 9697 Windgate Drive Bloomington, IL 61705 Weekly hours posted on website and Facebook. Available by appointment as well.
Q4: Please link any social media hook ups you like for your business:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pinstripesandpolkadots
- Twitter: @polkdotspspd
Q5: How long have you been selling cloth diapers?
- Pinstripes and Polkadots has been in business since 2005
- 1--expecting #2 in late October! We're settled with 2 (we think)
- Probably close to 30--not including newborn refolds and covers
- Omni Bamboo Large Pods
- Green--Emerald or Emerald Isle
- Bamboo will probably be incorporated in many diapers, diapers will continue to be designed to dry faster and be more user friendly for the common consumer. I also anticipate most companies will improve their hook/loop. We also may see a throwback to people using and loving pre folds and covers!
If you love Pinstripes & Polkadots, comment below tell us why!