In the beginning of summer we put together a Summer Bucket List. Basically things we wanted to do as a family this summer before our oldest son started preschool.
Here's was our list: (we were ambitious)
- Go to the Wave pool
- *Elm Creek Beach
- Take kids to a Drive-in Movie
- *Take kids Fishing
- Movie in the park
- *Prairie park splash pad
- Waite park splash pad
- *Ikea kids free lunch Tuesday
- *Free movie morning at the theater
- Go to the Children's Museum
- *Como Zoo
- *County Fair
- *Farmers Market
- Watch movies all day on a rainy day
- *Plant a vegetable garden with the kids
- *Bike rides to get ice cream
- Rides at the state fair
- *Horse races
- *Have a Car Wash
- *Pick berries at a patch
- *Take the boys to see the raceway
- *See a Demo derby!
- **Camping with grandma & grandpa
- *Make s'mores
- *Make sandcastle & moat
The ones with the stars indicates we checked them off our list! I think we did pretty good on our first year doing a summer bucket list!
What was on your list this summer? Did you check off as much as you thought you would? Did you have a special system for keeping track of your bucket list items?