We are trying something new this month!
To enter to win your June Calendar Bums all you need to do is complete the crossword puzzle below! Once completed email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your answers, text format 1-23 and submit a comment to the blog saying you emailed me your answers. I will pick a winner next Sunday 6/10/2012.
The winner will get a June Calendar Bums Solo Pack!
Want to Print the Puzzle? Click here
2. The original SoftBums diaper
3. The absorbent part of the pod
7. Another name for Velcro
9. The smallest SoftBums pod for the smallest babies are called ________ pods.
11. April Calendar Bum Color
13. What is on June's calendar bum?
15. .blogspot.com is SoftBums' blog
22. A must have for using cloth diapers on the go
23. February Calendar Bum Color
1. What makes Softbums sizing unique?
3. what state is SoftBums based out of
4. What fabric keeps baby feeling dry?
5. SoftBums mascot
6. What is hidden in the SoftBums diaper to make them adjust to any baby?
8. What the Omni has that the Echo doesn't
10. The inside of the SoftBums system
12. CDer's term for their collection of diapers
14. The outside of the SoftBums system
16. The pod made just for stuffing the Omni
17. Never use fabric_______ when washing your cloth diapers
18. An adoring synonym for cloth diapers
19. The other closure option for SoftBums other than Hook and Loop.
20. An item that makes cleaning dirty diapers into the toilet easier